Digital Collage, Photography, Palmistry art book design: the book of diversion

Welcome to David Bircham’s Silent Album Blog. Documenting my process of digital collage and the design of a book surrounding a Victorian hand-written manuscript on the art of palmistry. Images from my ephemera, object and photography collections.

Monday, February 1, 2010

The Project Begins...

Welcome to my blog!

I am undertaking a project of designing a book based on a very old hand written and drawn treatise on palmistry. The Book of Diversions. It was discovered by my father in the attic of the old house he and my mother lived in after they were married in England in the 40's. I inherited it after he died.

I will be creating collages similar in style to my work on silentalbum.com for the book.
Here is photo of book...

No comments:

Post a Comment